Valentina, an antique Spanish didone
Valentina typeface is a sincere tribute to my grandmother in the form of font and therefore bears her name. Valentina is a classic didone that follows some of the canons proposed by Bodoni in the eighteenth century but incorporates many of the characteristics of the antique Spanish punches of the time. It is a complete font of 457 glyphs, in which there are 125 alternative lower cases or the 46 ligatures.
Symbols and punctuation marks
You can download for free —if you like— this font because I believe in the free dissemination of typographic culture, but I would be grateful if my work is recognized with a small donation to continue creating new fonts.
VersionValentina-Regular 1.0 includes:
- Upper case.
- Lower case.
- Alternative lower case.
- Decorative and discretional ligatures.
- Upper & lower case numerals.
- Symbols and punctuation marks.
- Use this font in personal designs.
- Use this font in commercial designs.
- Redistribute this font by any means without explicit consent of the author.
- Modify this font for redistribution because it is property of the author.
Finalist at Premios Josep Albert Mestre.
Most appreciated projects of 2012 on Behance.
100 Greatest Free Fonts Collection for 2012 on Awwwards.